Before an accident:
- Print this Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident. Collision Guide
- If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
- Make sure you have our dealership body shop contact information.
- Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
If you’re in an accident:
- Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
- Collect information using the Collision Guide
- Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
- Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
- Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
- Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
- Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.
3 Vehicles have already been added.